Receptionist/Clerical Assistant - 3 month tax season
- $30,390.00 - 41,260.00 / Year *
- 209 E 8th St
- Saint Paul, MN 55101
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
We are in search of a Receptionist/Administrative support person to help during our busy tax season! This opportunity pays $18-$20/hour. Full time hours: Mon-Fri $18-$20/hour.
Job duties include:
- Answer telephone, direct calls as needed, take messages
- Check voicemail and update recipients as needed
- Call/contact client \"leads' to schedule appointments/consultations
- Make client appointments
- Greet arriving clients
- Update client contact information in our computer database
- Call clients when returns are completed
- Present completed tax returns to clients
- Collect client payments, provide receipts, and record each transaction
- Assemble and collate printed tax returns for distribution to clients
- Scan and copy client documents
- General filing
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
Superior communication skills, verbal and written
Excellent multitasking skills
Great interpersonal skills