We are looking for candidates that have experience in customer service and are able to connect with the participants.
- Taking inbound calls from participants
- Making outbound calls to help the enrollment team
- Comfortable on the computer and doing light data entry
- Conducts Health Risk Assesments
- Run reports and complete registrations
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM & Friday 9:30 AM- 6:00 PM
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-High school diploma
6 months call center experience
At least 1 year customer service