The CSI Companies is currently seeking an administrative assistant position with a non-profit organization located in the Orlando area.
Main Job Duties:
- Maintains & keeps inventory of office equipment, orders supplies as necessary, and tracks spending of administrative support budget.
- Greet visitors and route them to the appropriate staff member or meeting.
- Assists the Director and program staff with administrative tasks including but not limited to setting appointments, organizing meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Submits and monitors the payment of invoices & process funding requests through the Accounting Department
- Prepares incoming checks/cash for deposit, make deposits, and coordinate with the Development & Accounting department for proper coding of funds.
- Maintains a deposit log of all incoming checks/cash & send thank you letters for donations.
- Oversees the distribution of gift cards and bus passes.
- Maintains a tracking log of all direct service expenses.
- Compiles confidential data for reporting to funders and various grants
- Serve as point of contact for contracts from providers, vendors, partners, community cabinet members as well as incoming referrals to the program.
- Participates in the agency strategic plan & quality improvement processes.
- Ability to safely & successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, & other federal, state, & local standards, including meeting qualitative & quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance
- Ability to comply with all personnel policies & procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and four years of administrative support experience.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Must be able to take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Experience working within community or social service programs.
- Experience working within grant funded programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to work well with senior managers and vendors.
- Must be exceptionally well organized and be capable of completing assignments with minimum guidance and supervision.