Description An influential company in Philadelphia is looking for an articulate and highly-skilled on-call to join their team. The right person for this Receptionist position will be a driven self-starter that enjoys handling multiple projects with a great attitude. Responsibilities for this Receptionist position include; receiving and directing visitors, maintaining various office files and providing general office support, aiding fellow administrative staff with support on overflow work, receiving and distributing incoming mail, and answering all incoming calls, submitting orders for office supplies.
What you get to do every single day
- Wield strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures Requirements - Strong organization skills
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
This career opportunity is available only through OfficeTeam. This an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist seeking a position with plenty of career growth opportunities. If you are a passionate and hard-working candidate, this opening may be ideal for you! Contact us now!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.