Part-Time Receptionist Position AvailableWeekday Hours: 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm*Must be Available Every Other Weekend*Weekend Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Operates multi-line phone system, acknowledges, greets and assists residents, guests and staff by performing various clerical duties.
Major Responsibilities, Duties, Functions, and Tasks of the Position
* Greets, directs, and assists Residents, Team Members and visitors in the facility
* Answers the phone and operates office equipment
* Exhibits Microsoft Office computer skills and efficiently and accurately maintains any assigned spreadsheets, databases, newsletters, etc.
* Receives, screens, and gives direction to residents, visitors, sales representatives, etc.
* Communicates problem situations to administration at time of occurrence
* Immediately report resident related care concerns about treatment or abuse to the Department Supervisor as well as the Executive Director of the facility
* Interact with Team Members, Residents, and Guests in a courteous and professional manner
* Be accountable for all information in the Team Member Handbook
* Maintain confidentiality of resident, Team Member, family and facility information
* Understand and upholds Resident Rights
* Follow each Residents Plan of Care
* Follow oral and written instructions for all duties assigned and performed in an effective, timely and professional manner
* Complete assigned tasks in accordance with organization, facility, and department procedures
* Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Use supplies in an efficient and cost effective manner
* Ensure equipment is treated with proper care and is used only for the purposes and in accordance for which it was designed to be used for
* Follow facility reporting guidelines for any equipment that is not functioning properly or is need of repair
* Use Infection control practices, including Standard Precautions, to prevent the spread of diseases
* Maintain cleanliness of work area
* Perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks, as directed
* Complete all documentation per facility protocol and Standards of Practice
* Follow all IT protocols, including submission of Sysaids, for all technology related issues
* Answer call bells and assist as able
Church of God Home
801 N. Hanover St.
Carlise, PA 17013