Document and Imaging Specialist
- Operates high volume copying equipment and copying tasks
- Operates high volume document imaging equipment and related software.
- Operates High volume mail management systems.
- Generates reports for digital printing, imaging, and mail systems in digital format. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
- May also perform bindery, QC and final check,
- May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
- Perform receptionist duties
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- Delivers completed jobs to customer locations.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- Knowledge of Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed. Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Requires high school diploma, GED
- 1 -2 years of experience or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per company policy.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good PC skills Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize Mathematical and filing skills
- Ability to use office machines and technical equipment
- Pay Rate $11.00 - $14.00 per Hour (Based on Experience)
- 2 Month Contract
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, customer service, equipment, field service, machine repair, maintenance, mechanical, millwright, service technician