Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come see how we serve! Samaritan's Purse has an opening for a Part-Time Bi-Lingual Administrative Assistant in our Orlando Operation Christmas Child Office.
Description of Job duties:
* Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative work during the busiest promotional season of the year, by:
* Answering phones in a timely and gracious manner
* Develop and maintaining spreadsheets
* Tracking data and process paperwork
* Prepare and mail correspondence
* Position will work 12 hrs/week for up to six months.
* Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficient and fluent in reading, writing and speaking English and Spanish.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Excellent customer service, administrative, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Detail oriented and must be able to multi-task in fast paced environment.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding an application for employment with Samaritan's Purse:
Samaritan's Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world's standard while serving the purposes of God's kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible