At Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., we have been around for 175 years and it?s not just because of the high-quality product we provide, but because of the dedicated, ambitious and hard-working individuals who drive outstanding customer service on a consistent, day-to-day basis.This is a major reason why Ryerson is experiencing both domestic and international growth on a grand scale within the metals industry.
We are looking for an entry level, Billing & General Administrative Clerk to join our Inside Sales team, who would be critical in ensuring accuracy in customer billing and inventory reconciliation.
This is an entry-level position, with the opportunity for advancement to other areas of responsibility within Ryerson.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Bill customer orders each day. This involves analyzing each order, and reconciling inventory used, allocating scrap, reviewing and correcting processing costs, etc.
* Assist with filing customer proof of deliveries, order confirmations, and other daily paperwork.
* Enter inventory adjustments based on cycle counts into the system, to correct inventory tags
* Assist with answering main switchboard in a backup capacity, and routing calls as necessary
* Work on special data entry projects involving Excel, Word, Sales Force, etc
* Assist Management and the Administrative team with special projects as they arise.