Billing & General Administrative Clerk - Norcross, GA
204 Price Pl NW
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., we have been around for 175 years and it?s not just because of the high-quality product we provide, but because of the dedicated, ambitious and hard-working individuals who drive outstanding customer service on a consistent, day-to-day basis.This is a major reason why Ryerson is experiencing both domestic and international growth on a grand scale within the metals industry.
We are looking for an entry level, Billing & General Administrative Clerk to join our Inside Sales team, who would be critical in ensuring accuracy in customer billing and inventory reconciliation.
This is an entry-level position, with the opportunity for advancement to other areas of responsibility within Ryerson.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Bill customer orders each day. This involves analyzing each order, and reconciling inventory used, allocating scrap, reviewing and correcting processing costs, etc.
* Assist with filing customer proof of deliveries, order confirmations, and other daily paperwork.
* Enter inventory adjustments based on cycle counts into the system, to correct inventory tags
* Assist with answering main switchboard in a backup capacity, and routing calls as necessary
* Work on special data entry projects involving Excel, Word, Sales Force, etc
* Assist Management and the Administrative team with special projects as they arise.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.