A company in Redmond is actively seeking a Project Assistant. If you have strong organizational skills and enjoy research, this may be the perfect job for you. This position is a full-time temporary position. We are interviewing for this position immediately.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please send your resume to ...@officeteam.com. This role is exclusive to OfficeTeam.
* Attend meetings and keep documentation records of tasks and progress
* Solve tasks as they arise
* Assist project managers by providing administrative and clerical support
* 1+ year of call experience preferred
* Familiar with computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook etc. and customer database systems
* Extremely detail oriented
* Able to interact with a variety of personality types
* Strong problem-solving skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $19 - 22/hr
**Location:** Redmond, WA
**Date Posted:** March 13, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 04400-#######952
**Staffing Area:** Office & Administrative