Would you like to join a fast growing company as an A/R clerk? Accountemps is currently partnering with a dynamic and fast paced company in the Murrieta area who is looking for an A/R clerk to help them with a long term special project. In this A/R clerk position, the selected candidate will be doing full cycle AR and entering data into Excel spreadsheets and mid-tier ERP accounting software. If you are a hard worker looking to build your career, this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Full Cycle Accounts Receivable
- Obtain missing or correct data when necessary, after evaluating A/R and billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness
- Investigate, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered - including follow up with clients for payment
- Proficiency in any mid-tier ERP system
- Knowledge of Excel, including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills ? helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-###-#### or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Salary:** $15.38 - 17.31/hr
**Location:** Murrieta, CA
**Date Posted:** March 11, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 01240-#######318
**Staffing Area:** Temporary Accounting & Finance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.