This person will be entering all of the application of insurance, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, audits, binders and related material following specific procedures and guidelines under general supervision.
Ideally someone who has worked in the insurance industry - receptionist at an insurance company or someone who has processed claims in the medical industry would be a good fit too.
Typical Examples of work performed:
- Rates and or codes new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and performs other policy holder service functions.
- Accurately enters business on CRT
- Maintains policy files in proper order
- May communicate by phone or letter with agents and company departments.
- Interprets and applies verbal and/or written instructions, manuals and rates.
- May prepare request for reports from information or service bureaus.
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- High School Equivalent or higher
- Attention to detail
- Excellent job tenure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical/Dental/Vision- Full Benefits
- Pension Plan - 401K matching up to 5%
- Student Assistance Program for Tuition