Our client, a leader in the real estate industry, is looking to add 3 candidates to their administrative and client support team. This is a growing company with great opportunities and is offering a unique experience to work closely with the management team as we grow the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Take an active role in assisting in asset management
- Develop tenant and vendor relationship management.
- Assist with payables and receivables
- Working with outside vendors
- Collaborate with team members on projects as assigned
- Maintain property records, images, and documents
- Website oversight and management
- Market research
- Provide a wide-range of administrative and accounting support services to Director of Operations
- Interest in real estate management.
- Candidates must be driven, tenacious and entrepreneurial by nature.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Real Estate or asset management experience a PLUS
- Bachelor s degree preferred but not required
- Ability to adapt to unexpected changes in schedules and projects