The main function of this role will be to accurately input sample data to the Laboratory Information Management System. The lab processes 70,000 samples annually. Seeking a candidate who is interested to work in a fast-paced environment to support the laboratory team.
Note: This is expected to be a one year position.Responsibilities
- Primary - Data Entry of customer information and sample into LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence- including faxes and emails
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years experience required
- Attention to details to ensure that customer is sample information is entered accurately
- Prior data entry experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one s time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Previous experience with computer applications- such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Team player and detail oriented
Pace Analytical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.