We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Supervise the desk clerks to ensure completion of essential duties necessary for an efficient Front Desk operation.
1. Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner. (45%)
2. Supervise desk clerks and work load during shift. Complete shift check-lists as specified. (20%)
3. Run accurate room status reports in a timely manner and relay necessary information to effected departments and individuals. (5%)
4. Update daily group information; maintain and be familiar with future group files. Monitor and prepare group requirements and relay necessary information to effected departments and individuals. (5%)
5. Print cashiers report and verify balances. Verify all banks and deposits accordingly. (5%)
6. Monitor key control to maintain hotel security. (5%)
7. Respond to guest questions regarding the hotel. Know the lay out of the hotel including all suites, parlors, meeting rooms and all outlets' location and hours of operation. (5%)
Associated topics: bell attendant, bellstand attendant, club, front desk, host, hotel, inn, luggage, rocklin, spa