- $39,450.00 -75,190.00/year*
145 W Gasparilla Plaza
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
WHAT WE NEED:
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multitask in and work in a fast paced setting
- High energy
- Ability to show initiative
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage front desk and organization of the office including designing office quarterly themes and philanthropy events
- Act as the first point of contact for inbound calls and office visitors whith positive interactions
- Ensure compliance with all onboarding requirements of Medix for each talent
- Manage office time card process
- Assist Director of Business Operations with various tasks includeing internal review and new hire process
- Partner with both the Corporate team and the field team to ensure cooperation and timely talent follow up
- Assist with various projects for recruiters/sales professionals as needed
- Audit office data based on weekly updates and prepare reports for the field team and DBO
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid holidays off
- Employer financed life, long term and short term disability insurance
- Promotion opportunities in compliance or administrative avenues
- Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
Extraordinary customer service skills
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to multitask in and work in a fast paced setting
Ability to show initiative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.