Reporting to the Vice President of Real Estate, this role supports all aspects of departmental planning, day today support of office operations for McKesson Real Estate.?
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality with sensitive data.
- Manage leaderships calendar and email
- Coordinate leadership meetings, draft agenda, assemble and publish meeting minutes and follow-up on actionable items from meeting
- Coordinate with executive leadership staff on meetings and data request
- Manage meeting and event planning including agendas, invitations, presentation collection, venue, attendees, vendors, special guests, travel, budgeting, concierge services for guests/information, preparation of materials
- Support travel arrangements for VP of Real Restate
- Support expense reporting for VP of Real Restate
- Presentation Development ? highly skilled in presentations and using corporate templates to make effective presentations graphically and with concise information
- Drive Department Programs for team including program framework, methodology, participants, timelines and deliverables while keeping team on task through to completion
- Support with functional teams: foster relationships key personnel in each service line for information sharing purposes (Project Management, Transaction Management, Facilities Finance)
- Foster relationships with Corporate teams: McK HR, IT, Corporate Finance, Telecom, and procurement to manage all department requirements for executive
- Communications ? ability to prepare and deliver professional, concise communications for leader
- Support administrative requirement driven by outsourced vendor
- 5+ years? experience as departmental administration
- Manage leader?s master calendar / Mailbox
- Manage leader?s electronic signatures
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents using Word
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare proposals
- Order supplies
- Maintain data in SharePoint
- Department Reporting / Schedules
- Document Management
- New Hires / Terms / manage OSW expirations in leader?s direct department
- Cell Phone / Computer Equipment Management for direct department
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately to meet competing deadlines.
- Proficient with Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint, Workday & Cronos
- Real Restate experience preferred
- Prior experience in management reporting
- Knowledge of finance policies, practices and systems.
- High School Education
- Associate Degree or Trade School Preferred
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!