MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We currently have an opening for a Zone Recall Specialist (ZRS). The Zone Recall Specialist will be responsible for effectively managing a territory to insure that critical Alpha recalls are completed on Honda/Acura vehicles in their assigned geography.
- Oversee all aspects of product development and marketing in assigned geography
- Remain abreast of product trends in the marketplace and create action plans to maximize business results; review results monthly
- Monitor and review performance of product within territory, provide counsel on areas of opportunity,
- Plan and conduct community outreach and canvassing events to increase product awareness
- Plan and run community education and outreach events for client.
- Communicate and resolve customer product issues
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and client identifying and referring customers who require additional follow-up
- Work independently in the field utilizing specific product knowledge, subject matter expertise and independent judgement
- Create and present to client, including Executive team, Quarterly Business Reviews outlining results
- Education: BA/BS College Degree preferred- or equivalent business experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in field
- Relevant product knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing channels and internet and social media research
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in the field independently without supervision
- Ability to analyze and utilize key information to create territory action plans to achieve business objectives
- Ability to make independent decisions in the field positively impacting business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to conduct presentations to both small and large groups of people, to a diverse audience including, client personnel, and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. San Fran Candidates only:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Los Angeles Candidates only:
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-###-####.