Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you detailed oriented and have strong administrative skills? Do you have experience creating reports using Word, Excel and PowerPoint? Do you enjoy working steady hours and being paid weekly? Manpower has an openings for a full-time Administrative Assistant II on first shift.
What is the job?
* Preparing reports and presentations
* Using various software packages
* Handling general office duties
* Handling confidential information
What's in it for you?
* Full-time hours
* First shift: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
* Pay: $20.80/hr
* Steady hours and weekly pay
* 0-3 month assignment
What you bring to the job?
* Previous experience working in an admin role
* Intermediate to advance level skills using Microsoft
* Attention to details
* High school diploma or equivalent (such as GED)
* Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath