Loading some great jobs for you...
To ensure the balance on hand of all items in center store are accurate by utilizing Cycle Count application to complete Stock Counts as needed and to ensure the products counted have been rotated and are in date for Lowes Foods guest.
1. Completes Daily Smart Counts to ensure the accuracy of the balance on hand inventory on specific items in assigned store.
2. Reports noticeable issues with alias items, Not On File Items and re-occurring Smart Counts with (FPI Contact).
3. Completes Physical Counts within specified time requirements.
4. Completes Free Counts as needed for any additional items, sections or commodities.
5. Ensures DRC product is scanned through DRC application in by store hosts a timely manner.
6. Ensures that a Back-up Inventory Control clerk is always trained and available.
7. Review rotation and sell by dates on items as Stock Counts are completed. Pull all OOD items. Report on-going issues to supervisor.
8. Ensure DSD vendors maintain reserve stock according to TIES standards. Communicates to DSD Receiver and Supervisor any on-going issues.
9. Utilizes Weekly Pull Follow Up Report to ensure items from Weekly Pull Report have been removed correctly from inventory.
10. Completes counts as needed for DAX by utilizes FPI Cycle Count application.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
6. Ability to stand and squat for extended periods of time.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. Knowledge of Excel documents, e-mail and management of attachments
9. Ability to work well with computers
10. Demonstrate the ability and the willingness to learn multiple tasks, multiple applications and technical requirements for the job.
11. Excellent organizational and analytical skills