Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR), a real estate investment trust, seeks an Administrative Assistant to support a group of team members and managers; office located in Renton, WA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including answering phones, drafting and distributing correspondence, expense reporting, meeting coordination, order office/kitchen supplies, and filing/copying.
- Code invoices for payment. Research any past due invoices.
- Help with construction contracts, the bidding process and management of project costs.
- Prepare service contracts and construction agreements along with accompanying paperwork. Send and track paperwork through the approval processes.
- Preparation of monthly rent statements.
- Dispatch tenant work order requests to building staff.
- Issue and distribute access cards and complete tenant signage updates.
- Maintain tenant, vendor, and property files.
- Work with the operations team as instructed by the director.
We offer a competitive salary/benefit package including matched 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan with excellent growth opportunities.
Please submit resume with salary requirements using the \"Apply Now\" feature.
- Two+ years progressively responsible office environment experience.
- Congenial disposition, accounting capabilities, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.