Provides administrative support to the School President and Admissions Department or to a Department Director. Duties include general clerical, receptionist, and project based work. The incumbent projects a professional, company image through in-person and telephone interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answers telephones and transfers calls to appropriate staff member
* Meets and greets clients and visitors
* Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
* Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: data entry, photocopying, faxing, mailing, running reports and filing.
* Maintains hard copy and electric filing system
* Signs for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/ Airborne packages
* Researches, prices, and purchases office furniture and supplies
* Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards, and office keys
* Sets up and coordinates meetings and conferences
* Maintains and distributes staff weekly schedules
* Supports staff in assigned project based work
* Other duties as assigned
* Regular and reliable attendance
* Admission Enrollments
* Basic arithmetic skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Professional verbal and written communication skills; telephone protocol
* Attention to detail and problem solving skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills.
* Ability to type 50 wpm
* High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
Work Hours: Forty per week but may vary daily, and evening and weekend hours may be required
Working Environment: Interior/Office