ABOUT THE JOB
Drivers are in the public eye and interact with our Customers face-to-face. The outstanding service you provide as a driver will ensure Customers continue to do business with Domino's Pizza. As a driver, you will receive mileage reimbursement and you will go home every day with cash in your pocket from tips.
As a driver you will be required to:
* Uphold Domino's standards of grooming, uniform, and appearance.
* Answer Phone calls
* Customer Service, interact with customers
* Contribute to and promote an atmosphere of teamwork, energy, and fun
* Promote pizza products and specials
* Collect cash and credit card payments
* Memorize procedures and recipes
* Exhibit a sense of URGENCY when answering phones or helping carryout customers.
* Clean, sweep, mop, lift to 20 pounds, climb stairs, ladders
* Operating pizza oven, and properly boxing products for delivery or carryout.
* Check products for accuracy against quality standards.
* Speak and write clearly and accurately.
* Exhibit comprehension of using a computer-based order entry system
* Follow all state and federal vehicle and driving laws, rules and regulations.
* Follow all rules and regulations of Domino's Pizza, LLC and Guantes Pizza, LLC.
* Ensure that vehicle used for delivery is mechanically and physically sound and is always properly registered and insured.