Ankmar of Loveland, a DH Pace Company, Inc., is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to sales staff. This individual will be responsible for communicating with customers, ensure billing/ invoices have been completed and representing the company in a professional manner. Prefer two (2) years of administrative office experience. Require computer proficiency and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment. Standard work hours Monday through Friday.
- Provide administrative support to staff, department and management. Receive incoming calls from customers that require service/sales by identify the type of call, type of problem, and then schedule the service appointment assuring the customers timing preference is met for a specific day and time of day.
- Promote all products and services and quotes accurate pricing when appropriate. Gather accurate information from the customer to ensure accurate billing.
- Enter the information in the service ticket with sufficient information that allows the dispatcher to send a qualified technician to the job site with information about the problem prior to their arrival at the job site.
- Represent the company in a professional manner with good customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude toward customers regardless of the circumstances.
- Communicate with customer, supervisor or other office personnel in an effective and timely manner.
- Receive job tickets, check tickets for description of work completed, extra parts used on the job, and also check for technician number and time worked on job.
- Ensure that all doors, operators, miscellaneous parts and job labor are costed and billed correctly on each job ticket. Enter adjustments if required.
- Complete corrections from Manager as necessary and release billing to generate customer invoices.
- When necessary, compare time sheets to tickets for labor hours in and out on job sites on date received and ensure hours and dates worked are entered on tickets by technicians to assure they coincide with time sheets.
- Check for part numbers and description of parts, description of work completed and check to see if jobs are completed or if the ticket is on continuation.
- Submit billing to Service Manager for approval daily.
- As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) to four (4) years administrative office experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Computer proficient
- Successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer relation skills and high sense of urgency with exceptional problem solving skill
- Detailed oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
We set the tone for success:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
- A hands-on approach to learning by doing\\u0022 as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- Advancement opportunities many of our Administrative Assistants progress to Administrative Managers
- Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions to new office locations for the organization
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
- Your health and wellness is important to us Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at DH Pace Company!
DH Pace Company, Inc.:
Over 90 years in business
Tenured senior leadership team
2017 sales in excess of $400MM
Geographically growing; in over 45 offices