Chubb is the world's largestpublicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personalproperty and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental healthinsurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
This Executive Assistant role provides administrative support tothe Head of North America Human Resources in the Whitehouse Station, New Jerseyoffice. The ideal candidate must be ableto provide personalized and confidential executive assistance with discretionand judgment. This individual needs tobe able to manage relationships at all levels of the organization and must alsobe flexible and collaborative.
Major Duties andResponsibilities:
* Performsadministrative duties of a highly confidential nature.
* Managescalendar; coordinates travel arrangements; prepares detailed travelitineraries, coordinates flights, accommodations, dining and groundtransportation; processes expense reports and reconciles and tracks monthlycredit card statements and expenditures.
* Creates andtranscribes correspondence and communications, including memos, letters,charts, Excel spreadsheets etc.
* Schedules andorganizes meetings often involving numerous participants, coordinatesconference calls, webcasts and other events, including technology, attendees,presenters, agenda and associated meeting materials, and distribution ofmaterials prior to and following meetings.
* Performsadministrative analyses which require a degree of independent decision making.
* Createseffective presentations and assists in research as needed.
* Responds toregularly occurring requests for information.
* Maintains aproactive diary of items, including proactive support and follow up on items asneeded.
* Participatesin and provides administrative support on special projects and events andreporting.
* Providescustomer service to internal and external customers and employees.
* Coordinates ormanages programs and projects as assigned.
* 7 years of demonstrated competence in executiveadministrative assistant functions
* Professionalismand a demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
* Displayedability to take initiative and foresight to anticipate needs
* Self-starterwith a can-do attitude able to manage in a fast-paced environment
* Ability todeal with ambiguities and shifting priorities
* Demonstratedability to work independently with limited supervision
* Advancedproficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and willingness to learn newapplications as required
* Strong writtenand verbal communication skills and proven ability to build relationshipsinternally and externally.
* Strong timemanagement, planning, budgeting and organizing skills
* Proven abilityin planning, prioritizing, and organizing diverse workload
* Stronganalytical skills
Chubb strives to offer a diverse andinclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect arecentral to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upondiverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a waywhere everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity tocontribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package andcomprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, agenerous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan,flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casualdress. At Chubb, we are committed toequal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulationspertaining to it. Our policy is toprovide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions oropportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, geneticinformation, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protectedby law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.