C/A Design, Inc. is searching for a part-time Production Clerk to provide administrative support to the Purchasing department, as well as other business units within the plant.
The major responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performs various clerical duties such as photocopying, printing, filing, sorting, and distributing department paperwork.
- Answer and screen in-coming calls; greet visitors and supply badges.
- Monitor inventory and vendors of all supplies within each department.
- Receive and set up newly arriving work orders.
- Assemble, review, and document work instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- General computer knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Word)
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.