Retail Office Associates
Part-Time and Full Time Career Opportunities
At Bob's Discount Furniture, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows in our expansive growth! Our Retail Office Associates are the cornerstones of Bob's success. Retail Office Associates treat our customers in a cordial, respectful manner and are champions of the \"Bob's Way\" of delivering a world class customer experience, both in person and over the phone. Retail Office Associates are computer savvy, have the ability to multi task, have strong interpersonal skills and are career minded team players that set the benchmark high for true customer service professionals. Retail Office Associates are responsible for providing exceptional sales support by processing sales orders accurately and efficiently while maintaining a positive mindset. Our Retail Office Associates possess strong customer service skills with the ability to identify root causes in order to assist customers efficiently in a timely manner and with empathy.
\"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value!
We call it the Bob's Way because no one does it better!\" - Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
- Enter customer orders into system accurately and completely
- Process payment to proper accounts
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer queries in a timely and courteous manner
- Schedule deliveries that are convenient for the customer's and comply to Company procedures
- Maintain all open orders and courteously communicate status with customers
- Responsible for security of cash and other legal tender.
- Prepare daily deposits in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Work daily reports according to Company requirements
- Assist Office Manager when needed
- Assist with caf , showroom displays, tagging, and other tasks as needed to help maintain a customer friendly showroom in keeping with the standards of Bob's Discount Furniture
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full Time, either / or for Part Time), and most holidays.
- Solid knowledge and competence on Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong cash handling skills
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Good coordination skills