ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK Project Description:
The Accounts Payable Processor I is responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure effective and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- The receipt and verification of invoices, invoice approvals, disbursements, expense vouchers and wire payments.
- Provides customer service support to internal clients and suppliers.
- Resolves accounts payable issues with vendors and completes special projects work as required by the accounts payable department.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare invoices batches for data entry.
- Data enter invoices for payment.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Manage weekly check run.
- Prepare supplier checks for mailing.
- High School Level.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable (1-4 years' experience).
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering invoices.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very effective organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Environment is a fact paced office environment with constant changing priorities. Ability to spend moderate lengths of time viewing a PC screen. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
This 24+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Anita: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00043
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE