ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / BUDGET COORDINATORProject Description:
This role is responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure effective and accurate financial and administrative operations. This includes the receipt and verification of invoices, invoice approvals, disbursements and wire payments. Resolves accounts payable issues with vendors and completes special project work as required by the External Scientific Communications department. Works with each budget owner to balance/reconcile/reforecast their budget and also works with the accounts payable group after coordinating the budgets to ensure compliance and balances.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Submit invoices and check requests for payment and ensure payment is made.
- Report transfer of value through proper channels as required by Compliance.
- Run financial reports and provide additional analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Manage monthly accruals and forecast/reforecast budgets across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Bachelor's degree. 1-4 years of work experience in an accounting related position.
- Very effective organizational and time management skills. Effective communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Prefer someone with SAP experience or tech savvy enough to pick up new software quickly
This 24+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Anita: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00043
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE