Ajilon has Customer Service and Data Entry role in Pittsburgh, PA. The Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist will ideally have experience in transportation, logistics or freight forwarding. This role will be responsible for processing orders and quotations received via phone or email. This role is additionally responsible for performing physical inventory.
- Process orders/quotations received via phone, email or fax
- Answer a high volume of phone calls and resolve customer complaints
- Process return authorizations
- Perform physical inventory
- Update price lists in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills while remaining customer service oriented
- Ability to type alpha and numeric; 50 WPM and 8000 KPH
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in transportation, logistics or freight forwarding
To learn more about this position with Ajilon, visit our website at .