Job Number: 467945
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist in their Deerfield office with the ability to travel to their West Loop location. Our client has a family like culture and treats employees to monthly lunches, summer outings such as Lucky Strike, Top Golf. Other perks include: impromptu surprises like lunch, breakfast or snacks.
Hours: Monday- Friday: 8am-5pm
Pay: 17-21/hr (Overtime eligible)
- Performs routine office or clerical support tasks according to established department/company procedures. Supplies administrative support to all levels of the organization. Follows set procedures and may exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions. Examples of work performed may include preparing routine correspondence, compiling / verifying data, completing forms or reports, answering phones, or distributing mail.
- Must be organized, focused, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work rapidly and accurately under tight deadlines in a team environment with a willingness to work overtime hours as the job requires.
- Experience in a similar role in a busy office environment, motivated and be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, effective communication skills, excellent organizational skills, strong ability to prioritize.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office a must.
- Must be willing to work from the Chicago office as scheduled.
- Assemble tax returns.
- Data entry, type, format, and assemble financial statements.
- Type and execute letters, general correspondence, and other documentation as needed, various in nature.
- Scanning and uploading files onto the e-document system.
- Restock paper to shelves, printers, copiers, faxes.
For immediate consideration, please contact