Title: Administrative Assistant - General Office Clerk
Adecco is recruiting for Administrative Assistants - General Office Clerks job in Casper, Wyoming .? This is a temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities. ?As an Administrative Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.? If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Greet office visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person based on their needs
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions as needed
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 Years of Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Type 40+wpm
Pay for these positions $12.00-$16.00/hr DOE
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. ?Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Administrative Assistant - General Office Clerk positions in Casper, Wyoming or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it s not our size that makes us different, it s our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America s top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch